Tuesday, February 3, 2009

One Word

The "One Word Reply" meme has been spreading through Facebook and a parenting site I frequent like wildfire, so I thought I'd share my answers here. I'm lazy, so I'm copying my note from Facebook, and these answers are from Sunday afternoon.

1 Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your significant other? role-playing
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? awesome
5. Your father? confident
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? unremembered
8. Your favorite drink? lemontini
9. Your dream/goal? organization
10. What room you are in? office
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? flying
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. Where were you last night? bed
16. Muffins? pumpkin
17. Wish list item? iPhone
18. Where you grew up? Prattville
19. Last thing you did? debated
20. What are you wearing? t-shirt
21. Your TV? off
22. Your pets? napping
23. Friends? distant
24. Your life? busy
25. Your mood? depressed
26. Missing someone? Mom
27. Car? paid
28. Something you're not wearing? sweater
29. Your favorite store? book
30. Your favorite color? blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
34. Last time you cried? Thursday
35. Who will resend this? Meredith?
36. One place that I go to over and over? home
37. One person who IMs me regularly? Melinda
38. My favorite place to eat? Provino's
39. Why you participated in this survey? bored
40. What are you doing tonight? knitting
41. Favorite animal? unsure
42. Beach or Mountains? beach
43. Cake or Pie? cake
44. You? tired

You know what I just realized? The numbering on that list is off. Huh. Weird.

No comments: