Monday, July 21, 2008

We're BA-ack!

We returned home from our trip to Las Vegas, Phoenix and San Francisco last night, and boy, what a trip it was! We had such a great time!

Once I get my pictures downloaded from the ol' digital camera, I'll post a detailed trip log, and I think I may make my very first scrapbook ever to chronicle the trip. I'm quite sure both will be dominated by descriptions of meals we had and places we ate!

The CoasterKids had a great time visiting their grandparents, and CoasterGuy (trying it on for size...) and I enjoyed ourselves immensely in San Francisco. Getting up this morning for work was so hard to do! When does my next vacation start?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had fun!! Cannot wait to see pics :)

ChelleBelle said...

Our home PC crashed (yikes!) so rather than wait for CoasterGuy to tinker with it and get it back up and running, I will think I will just take my SD card down to Walgreens and have a CD made...so hopefully I'll have pics from our trip posted soon!